- Solar panels at the training centre
- Installation of LED lights
- Public transport available and recommended on all communication materials and in a video shown at the stadium on match nights
- All season ticket holders benefit from free transport (2 hours before and 2 hours after) on match days
- The club also promotes carpooling on its ticketing website
Single Use Plastic Reduction/Removal
- Reusable Eco Cups
- Recycling at the stadium
- Participation in the “World Clean-up Day” 2018: waste recovery and public awareness
- Moderate watering of lawns. No watering in case of shortage
Plant-based/Low Carbon Food
- The club now offers better quality food after internalising their catering; creating short food supply chains and promoting local food suppliers.
- No information provided
Policy, Commitments and Communications
- Special dedicated webpage/category on their website as well as some publications on CSR and environmental commitment via Twitter
- The stadium manager has included environmental commitment in the mission statement and wants to highlight the effort within the club’s training centre
- Responsible merchandising with organic cotton ranges, recourse to Made In France for many products (magnets, socks, mugs, etc.) and Made In Europe to reduce the carbon footprint of our products for sale (e.g. scarves are made in Portugal).
Information shared directly from Stade de Reims staff, website and third party websites.
Information updated on April 6, 2022